Subsidy of housing : In order to be able to provide help to the population under 35 years of age, the Spanish Government opened the door of opportunities to these people so that they could have the possibility of getting ahead economically and take the first steps to acquire a home.
Financing can reach approximately 20% of the cost of the house, which will be established depending on the total cost of the property, which should not exceed 100,000 Euros.
🤓 Find out the information on who can apply for the aid programs for young people under 35 years of age. ✅
People who are in cohabitation units whose tenants are under 35 years old and the remaining people of the coexistence unit to which you belong must also be under 35 years old will be able to access the aid plan for young people under 35 years of age.
🔥 See the requirements you need to opt for the benefit of aid programs for young people under 35 years of age in Spain Subsidy of housing 🤑
• People eligible for the assistance benefit must be tenants who are under 35 years of age.
• It is essential that the opting party has signed a lease contract with the lessee, in order to faithfully comply with the provisions of the Urban Leasing Law.
• The possible beneficiary must be leased in a permanent place, this being considered as his habitual residence.
• It is important that the opting party knows that the rental fee cannot exceed a maximum
✨ Subsidy of housing limit of 900 Euros, and must be in a residence that is not less than 600 Euros. 💥
• The applicant to be of Spanish nationality
1. The possible beneficiary must not appear in the system as the owner of any type of property within Spanish territory nor be considered as a usufructuary of any type of property, at this point there are the following exceptions: exceptions among which are the following: people who have inheritance aliquots, people who present the inability to be in a situation of separation or divorce, people who have inaccessibility to it due to disability, people who present inability to occupy it for reasons beyond their control, the person You must not have any kind of relationship with the person who rented the property from you, the optants may not have been subject to revocation of aid that are provided in the housing plan, the optant cannot be a participant or partner of the people who you are leasing the property.
• Regarding the unit and credit, the applicant must have an income limit that does not exceed 3 (IUC), which means income from the coexistence unit.
• In relation to large families that are in the general category with a unit of coexistence with people with disability problems that are in a degree lower than 33%
• For their part, large families that have a unit of coexistence with people who have some type of disability that is between the category equal to or greater than 33%
• Optants whose monthly income is less than or equal to 0 Euros.